Monday, January 18, 2010

Oopsies!

Wow I am super terrible at this huh! Not only have I skeeved off of my post-a-day resolution, not to mention my DRAW-a-day resolution, I have inhaled cake and macaroni and cheese and reeses puffs. OY! Well, I'm still writing in this. I don't know why...

Since I have a lack of drawings for y'all (i.e., no one) have an outfit post.



I wanted to pair a scarf with it, but my only scarf was missing... mysterious! I later found it shoved at the bottom of my hamper, which is what Erin tends to do when she steals my clothes. Does she really think I'm so insane I'd forget that I'd take a shirt/scarf/jacket/whatever that I haven't worn lately and just shove it in my hamper!?

Oh, well... I let her get away with it, because I remember when I'd steal my older sisters clothes...

Jacquie never let me get away with it... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment