Thursday, January 7, 2010

hello!

Nice to meet you! My name is Emily. This is going to be my BIG GROWN UP PROFESSIONAL BLOG, where I use the shift key, and punctuation, and- dare I say it?- PROPER GRAMMAR.

See? I was capable of it this entire time. It's weird seeing 'i' all capitalized like that.

Hm. So what type of blog could this be? An AVANT GARDE FASHIONISTA one? No, I can't recall any of Chanel's earlier collections (or even, frankly, care) and I pronounced "Rodarte" like.. Row and Dart until that I heard someone say it. RODART-AY!? WHAT!?!

So, yeah, that is pretty much out of the question. But hey, I might do outfit posts once in awhile! I like clothes enough to do that! Still not sure what to do with hair though. Ummm.

Okay, anyway, THIS IS MY FIRST POST. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE GROUNDBREAKING AND NOT ABOUT CLOTHES AND HAIR. Introductions are IN ORDER ALSO I USE CAPS BUTTON A LOT

BECAUSE I AM VERY SHOUTY AND EMOTIONAL

OKAY

My name is ~EMILY~ (I know that is not the purpose of the tilde but hey) and I'm fifteen! On the twentieth I'll be FIFTEEN AND A HALF. OOOH. I've lived in New Mexico for what.. 4 or 5 months? Not long. The mountains are pretty! I think this blog will be perfect for ranting and raving and... OH YEAH THE REASON I EVEN MADE ONE I like to draw!

Now, just because I like to draw... well, lets just say that doesn't necessarily mean I'm any good at it. I really wanted to make a "Drawing a Day" blog as a New Years resolution... Because that's how you improve, right!

But... more likely this blog will fade into non existence and I'll never post and maybe I'll occasionally dump a bunch of weird doodles I did in Chemistry out my butt...

Well.

Looking foward to this blog AYYYOOOOOOOoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment