Sunday, April 18, 2010

Those eyebrows...


A lot of people have been dissing the Balenciaga pastel eyebrows at the 2010 fall show... I love them!!! They're definitely artistically inspiring.. I have a sketchbook full of girls with colored eyebrows. Maybe I'll upload it later! But those eyebrows were insanely cohesive with the collection, which I happened to mostly adore. Some of the clothes were a little too.. puffy for me, and the ones (I'm not very fashionably schooled in terms ok) that had the words printed on them (with the exception of the one below) didn't speak to me much. Overall though, lovely colors and pretty shapes! Here are my three favorites.




The shoes were very interesting too! The ones in the middle I loved, very architectural!

Here's an outfit post, because I haven't done one in awhile. Got a lot of weird looks, but hey! What can you do? I love sailor ties. My hair is getting so long...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. HAHAH this legitimately warrants the phrase "those eyebrows". I wish I knew you during my highschool years. );

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD CRIES YOU'RE COMMENTING MY BLOG I DONT EVEN... DUDE IF I KNEW YOU I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO SPEAK 1/2 THE TIME OUT OF SHEER ADORATION

    ReplyDelete